At Sound Acoustics, we build long-term relationships with our clients and conduct our business relationships with integrity and courtesy.
Our mission to supply quality sound equipment with expert operators that meet the requirements of the customer.
We achieve this by:
- Researching new products as they appear in trade journals and exhibitions
- Continually updating and expanding our hire stock
- Nurturing and building relationships with our client base and regional councils
- Continuing to invest in the training and development of our skilled staff
- Providing unique solutions that focus on the needs of the customer
- Applying integrity and ethical behaviour standards in all areas of our business
Our experienced production team of qualified audio engineers have been employed for a minimum of 10 years and are one of the aspects of the business which set us apart from our competitors. At Sound Acoustics we continually invest in our staff, with ongoing training programs covering all areas including equipment, operational procedures, Health & Safety, equal opportunities and client management.
We have 26 years of hire, sales and installations experience and have established a reputation for technical excellence at every level and are an ISO-9001 accredited company. This quality management certification reflects the company’s commitment to continually strive for quality in all aspects of our business.
Sound Acoustics recognises its obligations to act responsibly, ethically and with integrity in its dealings with staff, customers, the community and the environment as a whole. We will take all reasonable steps to manage our operations so as to minimise our environmental impact and to promote good environmental practice.